The State Farm HR Team will be hosting a virtual career event highlighting current opportunities aligned with Technology, Customer Service, and Legal Admin openings. In addition, they are also offering virtual panels that provide insight on resume building, interviewing, and company culture!
Why should you attend?
- Break through conventional barriers and actually engage with an employer!
- Gain unparalleled access to a live person on the State Farm team.
- Get tailored answers to your specific questions.
- Discover if this is the job and company for you.
- Take charge of your career and put yourself in the driver’s seat!
State Farm is consistently in the top 50 of FORTUNE’s World’s Most Admired Companies. State Farm strives for remarkable service for our customers, gives back to the communities we serve and encourages employees to do the same. To service their customers, they have nearly 19,000 agents in neighborhoods across the US and nearly 58,000 employees that help make a difference in someone’s life.
Some recognitions that State Farm has earned for being a great company to work for:
- 2021 LATINA Style’s 50 Best Companies for Latinas to Work
- 2021 National Recognition for Equality
- 2021 Best Companies for Multicultural Women
- 2021 Best Companies for Dads
- 2022 Military–Friendly Employer