Group Volunteer Opportunities
Get your office, school, club, team, or neighborhood involved with CAC! We welcome volunteer groups from businesses, schools, congregations, civic organizations and more. Groups may conduct projects with us at the center, help with events or organize drives at their locations for food, clothing or school supplies. Email us and let us help you find a project that fits the interest of your group!
We ask that all members of a volunteer group fill out a volunteer agreement and waiver. This can be done online in minutes by clicking below.
Groups Projects at CAC include:
- Shelve large food drive donations
- Fill back packs with school supplies
- Receive and distribute holiday gifts
- Reset the thrift shop spring & fall
- Building and grounds projects such as painting, landscaping and re-organizing
Group Drive Projects:
- Hold a General Food Drive
- Hold a Summer Lunch Bag food drive for children and pack bags (April – July)
- Hold a School Supply Drive (April – August)
- Hold drives for Clothing such as jeans, jackets or shoes etc.
- Hold a drive for Household Cleaning Supplies
- Hold a drive for Toiletry Supplies and pack bags
Group Volunteer Opportunities for Programs & Events
- School Supplies packing
- Vintage Affair
- Adopt-a-Family gift processing
For more information, contact email@example.com.